Tim is a photographer based on the Channel Island of Guernsey who focuses on creating fine art images in the coastal environment.
Having grown up, and living, only a few hundred meters from the sea the coastal environment has always had a big influence on Tim, with its beauty and power holding a deep fascination for him. Influenced by the large tidal ranges of his home shore Tim is particularly attracted to the coastal boundaries of the sea, where the dynamic interplay between land and water creates an ever changing and intricate world distinct from both open ocean and land.
- 9th Annual Black & White Spider Awards (2014); 4 x Nominee - Fine Art, Nature & Architectural categories.
- 8th Annual Black & White Spider Awards (2013); Nominee - Nature / Amateur category.
- Internaltional Photography Awards (2013); 3 x Honourable mentions.
- International Loupe Awards (2012), Landscape Category; Bronze Award.
- Internaltional Photography Awards (2012); Honourable mention.
- 1650 Gallery, Los Angeles; Included in juried photography exhibition "Splash: The Fluid World of Water".
- Take a View Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards (2011); Classic view category winner.
- Featured in Readers Spotlight section of LensWork Online (May 2015)
- Image featured in the April 2015 edition of SHOT! magazine.
- Selection of images published in the book 'Creative Channel Islands: Photography' (published November 2015)
To read more about Tim's work why not follow him on facebook